האם זה כל דרך לטפל במלך?

IS THAT ANY WAY TO TREAT A KING ? IS THAT ANY WAY TO TREAT A KING ?

Monday, November 26, 2007

HEY SCHMUTZ

YOU SAID I HUNG OUT WITH QUEERS ;HOW COME I CAN TRACE THEM ALL TO YOU ; YOU GOT THE CROWN ON YOUR HAT ; AND THEY MADE TWO GAYS COPS IN THE RCMP ; GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT ; THE ANGLICAN CHURCH IS YOURS ; I WASHED MY HANDS OF IT ; LIKE I DID WITH THEM ALL ; I WONT BE GOING TO THE FREE CHRISTMAS DINNER EITHER WITH THE TICKET I WAS GIVEN AT THE SOUP KITCHEN MR BACON ; MY COUSIN AT YOUR CHURCH ? ; BY BY ROY ; and i pray that its your piece of shit son that puts the bullet in me mr schmutz ; f you roy cantlon ; and your friend bob wait diamond towing ; weres my car and trailer ; oh ya that gives me the torties right payha ; thats another connection to my piece of shit family ; f you my mother and my dad ; take your baby killer friend with you ; dale henderson you to can go to hell ; what one hor can do right ophra ; and the same to you f you ; protect me ; i protected you sister at nsis ; but you and your husband can go to hell ; its the son of g*d not the daughter ; this is the year i die just to get rid of you phoney jesus loves me crap ; you will have no choice but to shoot ;watch me when it comes down; pieces of shit ;

No comments: